The Fen Bank trustees and staff are regularly reviewing the current Coronavirus restrictions and how they affect our Fen Bank activities.
We have now decided it is safe to start and slowly lift some of the restrictions we have had in force and in line with advice from the Government we can now announce the following changes.
- We ask that no volunteers go back to the kennels until at least the beginning of July when this decision will be reviewed by Trustees.
- Members of the public who are interested in rehoming a dog can come to the kennels to view the dogs by appointment only.
- If people come from a home that has had or has got one of our Fen Bank dogs and they choose another one then it may be that the dog can be rehomed to them depending on their current circumstances.
- If they have not had one of our dogs before then it cannot be rehomed until a physical home check has been carried out. No virtual home checks will be acceptable.
- Only 2 members of the public can come on site at the kennels at one time. They can be shown round by staff in order to maintain social distancing.
- No children under the age of 11 will be allowed on site at this time
- Hand sanitisers must be used before entering and leaving kennels and the visitors book must be signed.
Please contact the kennels by telephone if you wish to attend and look around the dogs and staff will make an appointment for you.
The kennels telephone number is 01754 820593
Thank you. We really appreciate your understanding in these difficult times.